The Holiday Special that Mr. Lucas no longer wants you to see, presented here, in full, for your enjoyment (and the embarrassment of the cast).
I have to thank Bert Hall for bringing the fact that this is all on youtube to my attention!
Things to look for:
1. Chewie's family including dad, WIFE, and CHILD!
2. No Wookie subtitles...!
3. Art Carney dancing to Jefferson Starship!
4. Chewie's dad, Itchy, watching interactive porn!
5. Boba Fett's introduction into the Star Wars world!
6. Life on Tatooine, the first reality show!
The rest is after the jump!
Now that you've gotten to the end, I feel like I can say that this special is damned-near unwatchable. :-D
Things I've learned:
1. I can see why Lucas said "If I had the time and a sledgehammer, I would track down every copy of that show and smash it."
2. One of the saddest things to walk out of the 60s and crawl on it's slimy belly into the 80s is "Starship", a.k.a. Jefferson Airplane. Shame, Shame, Shame...
3. Recycled footage can go a long, long way.
4. Wookie girls are HOT!!